Hourly Wage: Full Time; Please Inquire
- Cook daily lunch and dinner meals
- Oversees daily kitchen tasks to be completed by food and beverage team
- Directs kitchen staff with preparing meals for residents
- Prepares and completes kitchen inventory orders
- Schedules kitchen staff
- Ensure proper food storage
- Maintain daily food and appliance temperatures
- Arrange seating of new Residents and interview for likes, diets, allergies, etc.
- Assists with personalized and group meal/menu planning for residents
- Certificate in cooking
Intended Job Posting Audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.